· BS – Computer Science or equivalent, MS preferred
· Database - MySQL, AWS Aurora, Oracle
· Source Control tools – Git Hub
· Web Technologies– JSP, Spring MVC 3.0
· Programming Languages – Core Java, SQL
· Web Server – Apache-Tomcat 7.0
· Message Queue – JMS, ActiveMQ, AWS SQS
- Comfortable with Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST)
- Demonstrated experience with n-tier web application development
- Experience working with a variety of Applications Servers and Databases (Primarily Tomcat and MySQL)
· AWS or similar cloud SaaS software development environment.
· Experience with authentication and authorization standards like SAML, OpenID
· Experience working in the electric energy data domain, preferably with interval and/or smart meter data.