FirstFuel is looking for an ambitious and experienced individual to join the Customer Success group. FirstFuel’s Customer Success team is responsible for all phases of the client life-cycle, from supporting pre-sales, through implementation, and into ongoing customer success and support activities. The Customer Success Manager is accountable to the client through each of these phases. The Customer Success Manager will develop deep and lasting relationships with utility partners in order to understand needs and objectives, and then will marshall FirstFuel resources to ensure full alignment in order to achieve those objectives.
An ideal candidate will be experienced in delivering SaaS products, have strong communication skills and be passionate about working closely with customers/clients. You must be able to quickly acquire software product knowledge and be comfortable discussing product capabilities so you can speak to, train and support users on the value of each part of the FirstFuel product suite. Success in this position will translate to higher customer satisfaction for our clients as well as renewal and expansion of FirstFuel’s deployments.
Excellence in delivery: Oversee the deployment, onboarding and continued adoption of our software product suite, including client management, risk mitigation and on-time/on-budget delivery.
· Act as the focal point for FirstFuel’s engagement with clients, providing oversight for the implementation and customer life-cycle and connecting business value and outcomes with the FirstFuel value proposition
· Deliver and execute on world-class customer success processes and best practices
· Ensure smooth handoffs between teams and the successful onboarding of new clients
· Provide coaching and training to improve adoption of the FirstFuel product by each client
· Effectively track and report on key metrics
Serve as a trusted advisor: Establish role as client’s go-to resource for knowledge about FirstFuel products as well as customer engagement best practices and solutions.
· Support FirstFuel clients as they drive value and success through each state of the customer journey from pre-sales and client mobilization to implementation and adoption
· Build a deep understanding of each client’s business objectives, deployment challenges and needs throughout the lifecycle of the engagement, and actively collaborate to solve these needs with our solutions.
· Be an effective communicator, taking the lead to present key results, facilitate meetings, and deliver difficult messages to client
· Provide guidance to client users and stakeholders around best practices on use of FirstFuel products.
· Act as customer advocate internally bringing intelligent product feedback and recommendations from clients and users back to the FirstFuel Product team
Expand relationships externally and internally:
· Build value-based relationships with clients and nurture the relationship through ongoing communication ensuring that they remain FirstFuel clients.
· Provide accountability to a portfolio of accounts at different stages of customer journey and client maturity
· Effectively collaborate with internal teams including product management, customer support, engineering, sales and professional services.
Seek out new business opportunities: Partner with Sales to support successful renewals and contract expansions.
· Ensure clients successfully adopt FirstFuel products and achieve stated business objectives leading to a successful renewal.
· Understand further needs of clients and align them with FirstFuel products/services in client accounts, driving incremental/upsell business opportunities
· Play an integral role in assisting with pursuits and proposals.