We're looking for an energetic DevOps engineer who is ready to be part of a fast paced global team. You will have the opportunity to innovate, mentor, learn and run POCs of the latest leading technologies. This position requires you to work closely with QA and Development teams to understand the business needs and drive innovation.
- Self motivated. Can take ownership of tasks
- Enjoys technical challenges
- Has an automation mindset
- Strong ability to work both alone and with a team
- Not afraid to speak up, go against the majority if they strongly believe in a different approach
- Writes easy to understand documentation
- Enjoys mentoring team members
- Thinks about edge cases and Implements solutions for it
- Excellent troubleshooting skills - Linux, Networking, Web Servers
- Configuration management (Chef preferred)
- Provisioning AWS resources (EC2, S3, Auto scaling groups, RDS, VPC)
- Experience with releases
- Comfortable with Linux (Mostly RedHat based, some debian based).
- Follows DRY principles
- Written custom checks for monitoring tools